Here at Rivers, we want you to love every purchase, but if for any reason it’s not quite right, then we’ll be happy to refund.
All eligible returns require:
- The products are returned within 30 days of the date shown on the tax invoice.
- Products to be in the original condition as purchased with all labels/tickets attached.
- Tax Invoice must be provided as proof of purchase.
- Socks, underwear and swimwear will not be accepted for return or exchange unless assessed as faulty.
- If one product is returned that was part of a deal such as '2 for 1' or 'Spend & Save', the product will be refunded at the discounted price or as the percentage price as calculated by Rivers which was paid and not the original full price.
We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of all returned products. This may result in the products not being accepted for return, repair, refund, credit note or exchange.
If you are eligible for a refund, please post within 30 days of purchase to:
Rivers/Mandable Online Returns
151-163 Wyndham St
Alexandria NSW 2015
Please note customers are responsible for the cost of postage for all returns, with the exception of faulty products.
If your product is faulty, please contact our Customer Care team to arrange a return in this instance.
Please note that sale items can be returned to Retail Stores for a refund if they are faulty, wrongly described, do not meet your desired fit expectations or do not do what they are supposed to do. Please check our Store Locator page to find your closest retail store.