- 30% off women's body logic promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- 25% off selected women's 5 pocket crop jeans promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Includes styles 106461, 106427,106451,106452 & 106453. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- $30 women's dress promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Includes styles 106462, 106465, 106557, 106343, 106464, 106346, 106560 and 106347. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- $18 women's bell sleeve bardots promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Available exclusively to our Rivers Rewards members. Excludes clearance & every day low price styles. Prices as marked online. Present your member details in-store or login to your member account online.
- $25 men's hoodies & trackies promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Available exclusively to our Rivers Rewards members. Excludes clearance & every day low price styles. Prices as marked online. Present your member details in-store or login to your member account online.
- 30% off men's cargo pants promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Available exclusively to our Rivers Rewards members. Excludes clearance & every day low price styles. Prices as marked online. Present your member details in-store or login to your member account online.
- 25% off men's long sleeve shirts promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Excludes clearance, Mandable & Every Day Low Price styles. Discount applies to the original price. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- $25 men's polos promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Discount applies to the original price. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- 30% off women's slip-on athletics promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 08/08/17. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Discount applies to the original price. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- 30% off women's riversoft shoes promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 08/08/17. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Discount applies to the original price. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- Every Day Low Pricing only applies to individual products displaying the Every Day Low Price badge.
- $30 selected men's athletics promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Includes styles 102060 Black/White, Grey/Orange, White/Black; 104563 Black; 106109 Grey/Cobalt; 106363 Black/Orange, Grey/Navy, Navy/Grey. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- 30% off all men's boat shoes promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- 30% off men's casual lace-ups shoes promotion pricing ends 11:59:59pm AEDT on 25/08/17. Excludes clearance & Every Day Low Price styles. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. While stocks last.
- All catalogue offers exclude Every Day Low Price styles & Mandable.
- Up to 80% off discount applies to the original price. Applies to clearance styles only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Styles and colours may vary from store to store and online. Prices as marked instore and online. While stocks last.
Rivers is a registered brand owned by Specialty Fashion Group Limited ABN 43 057 569 169.
Access to, and use of, rivers.com.au and the products and services available through rivers.com.au are subject to the following terms, conditions, and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using our services, you are agreeing to all of our Terms of Service. This may be changed by us from time to time.
You should check this page often to ensure you are aware of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
We allow access to rivers.com.au on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to stop or change our services without notice. If for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period, we are not liable. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of or the entirety of our website.
We do our best to ensure that the colours shown on the website match the colours of our products, however we cannot guarantee this.
All trademarks appearing on this website are the property of Rivers or the respective brand. The use of any Rivers trademarks is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent.
Rivers does not endorse hyperlinks from Third Party Websites.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyrights in the information on this website are owned by or licensed to Rivers. Our website, rivers.com.au, in whole or part may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or when specifically authorised by law or in writing by Rivers.
Membership and Online Shopping
If you register as a Rivers Rewards member on our website or order products from our online shop, our Rivers Rewards Terms and our Online Shopping Terms (as applicable) also apply. However, these Website Use Terms also apply to your use of this website. These Terms prevail to the extent of any conflict.
Material and content displayed on or comprised by this website including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, the website layout and software are subject to copyright owned by Rivers or its suppliers. That material and content are protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and other international copyright laws. Brands, names, images and logos displayed on the website may be the subject of registered trademarks of Rivers or its suppliers and protected by the Trade Marks Act 1995 (Cth) and other international trademark laws. You may access, display, download and print portions of the website only for personal non-commercial use or for good faith commercial dealings with Rivers, and subject to these Terms. This permission is subject to you not modifying or republishing the content displayed on this site, keeping intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and any additional restrictions or express exceptions displayed on the website. Any other use of material on this website including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication or display of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Information on the Website
Information on this website may or may not change from time to time. It is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current or complete. This website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. To the extent legally permitted by the Australian Consumer Law, Rivers assumes no responsibility (and expressly disclaims responsibility) for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of any posted information. Accordingly, you should confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information before making any decision based on information on this website.
This website may contain advice and other tips and information including in relation to clothing and fashion. That advice and information are of a general nature only. It should not be relied on as applying to your specific situation. Obtain specialist advice in appropriate situations.
This website may provide links or references to third party websites (Linked Sites) or display material sourced from a third party (including a product supplier or consumer) (Third Party Material). Rivers is not responsible for and does not endorse:
(a) the content of Linked Sites or Third Party Material;
(b) any use or misuse of information you may supply to or obtain from a Linked Site or any Third Party Material; or
(c) any goods or services offered via Linked Sites.
Rivers does not warrant or represent the accuracy, utility or any other characteristic of Third Party Material or information or content appearing on Linked Sites. Rivers is not a party to or responsible for any transactions you may enter into with third parties, even if you learn of such parties (or use a link to such parties) from this website.
You are responsible to for protecting your computer from malicious or destructive content and programs such as viruses, worms and Trojans, and to protect your information as you deem appropriate.
Use of this Website
You agree to comply with all domestic and international laws applicable to your use of this website. Without limitation, you agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, including by uploading or transmitting through the website any viruses, worms, Trojans or other potentially destructive programs designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of this website or any computer. You must not impersonate or misappropriate the identity of another person. Use of this website in contravention of these Terms may result in you being banned from the website and being liable to Rivers for breach of contract and/or infringing applicable law.
Contribution of Content
Rivers may allow user-generated content on this website including video, photos, wall posts and comments, at its discretion from time to time. However, Rivers is not responsible for the content submitted and does not endorse the opinions expressed by the users of this website.
You must not post on this website any material that is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which is contrary to law or to the rights of any party. Rivers may block or delete from this website any material you post that Rivers decides contravenes those requirements.
By submitting content, you agree that Rivers may use this content including your name, either temporarily or permanently, for testimonial, marketing or other purposes in any media without any compensation to you. You promise that all content you submit is your original work and that submitting it does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You use this website at your sole risk. To the extent legally permitted, all materials, information, products, programs and services are provided “as is”, with no warranties, conditions, representations or guarantees (Warranties) whatsoever. To the extent legally permitted, Rivers expressly disclaims all implied, statutory and other Warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary and intellectual property rights.
Without limitation, Rivers does not represent or warrant that the functions within this website will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, that any defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes this website available is free of viruses or other harmful elements.
You agree that in using this website you have not relied on any Warranty made by Rivers not expressly contained in these Terms. You understand and agree that if you download or otherwise obtain materials, information, products, software, programs or services, you do so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages that may result, including loss of data or damage to your computer system.
If applicable law prohibits the exclusion of any of the Warranties referred to above, to the extent legally permitted, Rivers limits its liability for breach of any such Warranties to resupply of the affected products or services or payment of the cost of resupply of the affected products or services, at Rivers’ discretion.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent legally permitted, Rivers is not liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type related to or arising from:
(a) this website;
(b) any use of this website or of any site or resource linked to, referenced or accessed through this website; or
(c) the use or downloading, or access to, any materials, information, products or services, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, lost savings or loss of programs or other data.
These exclusions apply even if Rivers is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages and extend to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and Rivers’ maximum aggregate liability to you for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusions of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD50.00.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rivers from and against all losses, expenses, claims, proceedings and damages of every kind due to or arising out of any violation of these Terms, the rights of another party or any applicable law or arising out of any activity related to your account, by you or any other person accessing this website using your Internet account. The indemnity in this clause extends to and applies for the benefit of Rivers’ officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors and suppliers.
If you are allocated a password to access any part of this website, you are responsible for preventing the password being disclosed to any third party.
These Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and its appellate courts.
Rivers may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on this website. You should visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations. By continuing to use this website, you accept the Terms current at the time you access and use it.
Receiving News and Offers from Us
I accept that by becoming a member of the Rivers mailing list and Rivers Rewards program, I will receive periodic notification via email, text messaging and or conventional post outlining news, offers and other information relevant to their products and services or third-party products and services. I understand that it is my right to unsubscribe at any time by forwarding a request via the website “unsubscribe” or via email, stating "unsubscribe" in the subject box. I understand that all requests for deletion will be processed within 14 days from request date.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
I understand that Rivers’ website use Terms and Conditions also apply to my use of the Rivers website and form part of the legal terms on which I use the website and participate in the Rivers Rewards program.
These Voucher Terms set out the terms on which we issue discount or nominated value vouchers. They apply to physical vouchers and to voucher and discount codes we issue (Vouchers). By applying for, or using a voucher, you consent to these Voucher Terms and any other voucher terms (specific Voucher Terms) printed on the voucher or listed on the website or email from us where the Voucher was offered.
1. Each voucher type is identified by a voucher code and has different requirements and rewards including specific Voucher Terms, in addition to these Voucher Terms. These Voucher Terms and all applicable specific Voucher Terms must be met to be eligible for the voucher and to receive the discount or offer covered by the voucher. The specific Voucher Terms override these Voucher Terms to the extent of any conflict. Examples of our current vouchers include Reward Vouchers, Privilege Vouchers, Anniversary Vouchers and Birthday Vouchers.
2. Voucher values or discount rates or amounts, as applicable, are as specified on the voucher. The maximum value of a Reward Voucher issued per transaction is $50. All value amounts are specified in Australian dollars. Vouchers with a face value can be redeemed in Australian dollars only.
3. There is a limit of one voucher per household per offer unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
4. Vouchers are intended for single use only on a single order unless the specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
5. Where a physical voucher is issued to you, only the original Voucher will be accepted for use. You may be required to collect the voucher from one of our stores. You must surrender the voucher when you use it unless the specific Voucher Terms expressly allow for multiple uses. You must not reproduce or copy the voucher and the voucher is not valid if reproduced or copied unless the specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise, for example by allowing you to print the voucher from the relevant website or insert a voucher code.
6. Vouchers are applicable to valid direct debit and credit card purchases only. They cannot be used for lay-by purchases whether for a deposit or payment.
7. Vouchers are usable on our website or stores. Some vouchers may be limited to one specific site or channel – for example, a voucher may only be for use at a physical store or only for online use; please check the specific Voucher Terms. Reward Vouchers can be used in the issuing store on the day of issue and in other stores, or online, on the next business day, subject to expiry terms. Reward Vouchers issued with an online purchase will be sent electronically to the customer and can be used in stores or online on the next business day. Privilege, Anniversary and Birthday Vouchers that we email to you can be used online unless the applicable specific Voucher Terms state otherwise.
8. In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the voucher is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item's value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
9. Certain items may not be eligible for purchase using the voucher. These will be notified in the specific Voucher Terms. Generally, vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
10. A voucher cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges unless the specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise. Any voucher offering free shipping applies only to shipping of products within the area we designate from time to time.
11. Some vouchers are subject to a minimum purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards meeting the minimum purchase amount.
12. A particular voucher cannot be combined with any other offer or voucher in the same order unless the specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
13. Each voucher (excluding a single use voucher, which expires on use) is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the specific Voucher Terms unless used or terminated earlier in accordance with these Voucher Terms. Most Reward Vouchers expire 60 days after issue.
14. Vouchers are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash. If the order value is lower than the voucher value, the remaining amount of the voucher value is lost.
15. Physical vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated, defaced, tampered with or deleted.
16. A voucher cannot be applied to orders already placed.
17. If a voucher is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, we will refund the actual amount paid subject to our applicable trading terms but the voucher will no longer be valid.
18. If a voucher is used and only part of your order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return only some of the items in your order, a partial voucher discount will still be applied to the remaining item(s) that are processed.
19. We may discontinue, cancel or refuse to issue or honour a specific voucher or voucher type at any time for any reason without notice. This may occur for a range of reasons including due to errors associated with issuing or processing the voucher or voucher type or because we consider that you or the voucher applicant have applied for or used the voucher improperly or outside its intended purpose or operation or in breach of these Voucher Terms including any specific Voucher Terms or because the voucher has been tampered with or altered.
20. These Voucher Terms cover only the voucher itself. Our specified trading terms also apply to your purchases of products or services using the voucher.
While you should ensure you are comfortable with all our Terms, here are some quick links to key sections:
Returns and Exchanges
You may buy goods offered online by us by completing the order form available on our website. To buy goods via our website, you must be at least 18 years of age. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that all information you provide is accurate, complete and not misleading. You agree to deal with us in good faith and in compliance with all applicable laws. We may cancel orders where we consider that you have not dealt with us in good faith or have otherwise breached applicable laws, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit card charged. If your credit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit card account for the amount charged, less delivery charges and applicable taxes and duties, at our discretion.
You must register with our website to be able to make purchases from our online store. Once you submit an order, you cannot cancel it. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, at our discretion.
We may provide special offers in relation to our goods from time to time. At any time, we may terminate any special offer without advance notice. If terminated, a special offer will continue to apply to goods you ordered in good faith in accordance with these Terms before the special offer was terminated.
All prices are in Australian dollars. Prices include GST unless indicated otherwise but exclude delivery charges and customs duty and other taxes, if applicable. All prices are subject to change without notice.
The full payment for your order (including the product price and applicable delivery charges) is deducted from your credit or debit card on completion of your order. Delivery will commence once payment has been processed/validated. We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard and PayPal. Credit card details are processed using SSL 128-bit encryption and are not stored by us. Large transactions may involve additional screening and we will require confirmation on key details before we proceed to fill the order. In this event, we will contact you. In some cases this may delay your order by a short period.
All goods are offered for sale subject to available stock. If an item is out of stock, we may contact you to offer a substitute. If you do not accept a substitute item and your credit or debit card has been charged for an item that is out of stock, we will cancel your order and issue a credit to your credit or debit card account to the amount charged. If you order goods and some are not in stock, you agree that we may fill that part of your order for which stock is available.
From time to time there may be errors on our website such as wrong pricing, wrong descriptions and offers for products that are not available or are no longer available. Despite anything else in these Terms, to the extent legally permitted, we may decline or cancel any orders that are affected by the error, even if the order has been confirmed and a credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card is charged for the purchase and we cancel the order, we will notify you and credit your credit or debit card account for the amount charged.
We ship within Australia and New Zealand only. We charge a fixed cost of $8.80 for deliveries within Australia (as varied from time to time and subject to a surcharge for large orders). We offer free shipping on orders over $70. For other destinations, shipping cost is determined by destination, weight and shipping method. To find out the shipping charges that apply to you, simply add the items to your shopping cart and proceed accordingly to the checkout where the full cost will be calculated and displayed before you make any payment, or check out our delivery options page. It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. We are unable to deliver to a P.O. Box.
We use all reasonable efforts to dispatch orders within 5 business days of the purchase date. Most orders should arrive within 5 to 10 business days after dispatch depending on the destination. It is your responsibility to inform us promptly if an order does not arrive either by emailing email@example.com or calling 1800 151 110 (within Australia). Once we learn an order has not arrived within a reasonable period we will lodge an enquiry with the courier and advise you of any issues that are discovered.
We are not liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery or non-delivery and late delivery does not entitle you to cancel your order. You have the option to have your item delivered with or without a signature of receipt. If you choose to have the item delivered without a signature of receipt you are responsible for any loss or damage after delivery.
If you choose to sign for your item you will generally need to be available between 7.00am and 5:00pm to receive the delivery. You have the option to choose a different delivery address than your billing address. For example, you may want to use your work address for delivery if your employer’s workplace policies allow this. If you do not answer when the courier tries to deliver your order, the courier will generally leave a card. You must then contact the courier directly to arrange re-delivery. Without limitation, we are not liable for any loss or damage as a result of you failing to contact the courier within the time specified in any “article awaiting collection” notice left by the courier at the time of delivery.
Free Shipping Promotion
From time to time, we may offer free shipping promotions or similar. During the stated period of the promotion, the express terms of any specific promotion override these Terms other than the Special Offers and Error sections. You must pay any return freight costs on change of mind purchases; however we will cover redelivery costs for exchanges for the first exchange. Faulty items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased where still available. For faulty items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered; we will pay all freight charges on faulty items.
If you receive any goods in a damaged condition, we may issue you a credit in the amount paid for the goods or send replacement goods at our discretion if you notify us within 7 days of the delivery date. We may ask you to provide proof of the damage, as a condition of refund or replacement.
Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to goods passes to you on delivery in accordance with these Terms.
Goods ordered by you remain our property until you pay for them in full.
To the extent legally permitted, we exclude all conditions, warranties, guarantees and similar, whether express or implied, as to the condition, suitability, quality, fitness or safety of any goods or services supplied by us (Warranties), other than those implied by statute which may not be legally excluded. Any liability we may have to you under Warranties implied by statute which cannot be excluded is limited, where expressly permitted by statute, to supplying, or paying the cost of supplying, the goods or services again at our option.
Please see our returns information page.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent legally permitted, in no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages of any type whatsoever related to or arising from the supply of goods or services via this website or the use of such goods or services by any person, including, without limitation, any lost profits or savings, damage to or loss of property or personal injury (including death), even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion and waiver of liability applies to all causes of action, whether based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theories. To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective for any reason, it will be severed from these Terms and our maximum aggregate liability for all losses, damages and other amounts referred to in the above exclusion of liability under any cause of action referred to in the above exclusion of liability is limited to AUD$50.00.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against all losses, expenses, claims, proceedings, damages and costs (including actual, special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential) of every kind and nature made by any other party due to or arising out of any violation of these Terms, any terms and policies it incorporates by reference, the rights of another party, any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation or due to or arising out of any activity related to goods and services supplied by us.
If we issue you a voucher to redeem against the future purchase of goods, our Voucher Terms and Conditions apply.
You can contact us using any of the following methods:
By calling 1800 151 110 (Australia only) between 8.30am - 5pm Australian EST Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By mail addressed to
151-163 Wyndham Street,
We may notify other addresses from time to time.
Notices to you
We may notify you by email, a general notice on this website or by other reliable methods to an address or using contact information previously provided by you.
You acknowledge and agree that we are excused from performing our supply and other obligations and will not be responsible for any delays where and so long as we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by events or causes beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to notify you of any delay and its expected duration. If we are prevented from performing our obligations for longer than a reasonable time, we may elect to cancel your order and issue you a credit in the amount paid for the order without further liability to you.
These Terms (including any terms or policies incorporated by reference) set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning its subject matter and supersedes all prior communications.
We may alter these Terms from time to time by posting the altered version on our website. You should visit the website regularly to keep up to date with any alterations. In the case of an alteration, the altered Terms only apply to goods ordered via the website after the alteration takes effect.
These Terms are governed by the law of New South Wales, Australia. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and its appellate courts. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (Vienna Sales Convention 1980) does not apply.
Collection of Click & Collect orders is available from all Rivers stores in Australia only. Please note during major sales event and promotions Click & Collect may be temporarily unavailable.
The relevant Click & Collect store will contact you via email and SMS (where a mobile number has been provided) when your order is ready for collection. Orders will generally be available for collection within 3-10 business days from the date that you place the order.
In peak trading periods or where item/s in your order are not available and need to be sourced from another fulfilment location, this may result in delays in fulfilment. Rivers will notify you of the delays and discuss alternative arrangements.
Click & Collect orders cannot be modified or cancelled once your order has been confirmed. In this instance the order will be sent to your nominated store and then if required you will need to return it.
All Click & Collect orders have the same returns policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 30 days of purchasing. Rivers will issue you with a full refund upon proof of purchase. You must provide a copy of the receipt or invoice for the purchased item (this is emailed to you as confirmation of your purchase).
Click & Collect orders must be collected within 14 days from the date you are notified by email or SMS that your order is ready for collection. If your order is not collected within this time, the relevant Click & Collect store has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and refund you. An administration fee may apply in the instance where you fail to collect your goods within the required time frame.
When collecting your goods at the Click & Collect store, you are required to supply a copy of your Click to Collect notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on your smart phone) and photo identification.
If you are not personally available to collect the goods, you may appoint a representative. The representative is required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect notification email with unique Pickup Code (printed or on their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
Rivers reserves the right to change or discontinue the Click & Collect service at any time, without notice.
All online exclusive deals are only available online and not in store. Deals are for a limited time only while stocks last.
You must not exploit the Rivers website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offense; transmit or distribute a virus of any type or commit "spam". Breaching this provision constitutes a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Rivers will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS), virus, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
At Rivers we're proud of our men's leather footwear and believe in its quality, which is why we are now offering a 2-year guarantee on all our men's leather footwear.
This is our mark of confidence. So if you purchase a pair of our men's leather footwear and are dissatisfied with their quality, and it's not just fair wear and tear, please return them to a Rivers store within 2-years of the original purchase date. We will be happy to offer a direct replacement if the item is in stock, or a replacement item to the same or lesser purchase value. All you need is your proof of purchase.
The 2-year guarantee is applicable to men's full grain leather and nubuck footwear only. Suede footwear is not covered by this guarantee.
The 2-year guarantee covers the leather upper, sole unit, insole, zips, rip tape, eyelets and buckles only, and does not include the footwear's laces.
Footwear must be taken back to a Rivers store within 2-years of the original purchase date for the guarantee to be valid and the customer must provide proof of purchase.
If purchased online from rivers.com.au it will need to be returned to a Rivers store within the 2-year guarantee period.
Only the original receipt or invoice itemising the footwear purchased will be accepted as proof of purchase.
On returning applicable footwear under this guarantee, the customer will be entitled to either a direct replacement of the original style, a replacement pair of leather shoes or boots to the same or lesser purchase value, or a refund for the amount originally paid for the footwear.
Any product being returned within this 2-year guarantee will be assessed for fair wear and tear. The guarantee will be null and void in the event the product is deemed to have been used in excessive circumstances.
Women's leather and suede shoes and boots are not covered by this 2-year guarantee.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.