Afterpay - shop now, pay later.
Rivers are pleased to introduce a new payment option to you. Afterpay offers interest free payment plans for your online Rivers purchases.
Buy what you want today, receive your order just as normal and pay it off in four equal, interest free instalments fortnightly.
Afterpay is operated by Afterpay Holdings Limited listed on the ASX.
- A debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
- Simply add items to your shopping cart and go to the checkout. Afterpay can be used on any order between $20 and $1000.
- Select Afterpay as your payment method. You will be redirected to the Afterpay site.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment using a valid credit or debit card that your Afterpay instalments will be deducted from.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option.
- Transaction limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Rivers online; the minimum purchase amount is $20 and the maximum purchase amount is $1000 when you link your Afterpay account to either a credit or debit card.
- Afterpay is not available at Rivers for the purchase of gift cards, top ups, back ordered or waitlisted merchandise.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, Rivers's normal returns policy applies. Please note that Afterpay refunds cannot be given at One Woman Stores. If eligible for a full refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and he remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
When you link your Afterpay account to a credit or debit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer's terms and conditions for full details.
- If a payment is due from you but not received from Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- Please visit the Afterpay FAQs for more